We gebruiken cookies om je ervaring te verbeteren. Om aan de nieuwe e-Privacy richtlijn te voldoen, vragen we je om toestemming om cookies te plaatsen. Meer lezen.
PAL Tower scaffolding
Gratis bezorging vanaf € 350,- (excl. BTW).
Used PAL supporting Towers We have large quantities of used PAL Towers. We can help you with your worldwide projects. Pal tower scaffoling is known and used worldwide. Call us now. We can draw/design every project and deliver it where ever and wennever you need it! Do you prefer renting the Pal material , let us know we can help you with the help of our sister renting companies!
PAL support scaffolding towers are often used for support. These towers are available in several basic forms: 3-legged, 4-legged and 6 legged. PAL support is used with small prop distances. Another benefit is the simple installation.
• Stable support towers with a maximum permissible load of 50 kilo Newton per leg.
• Universal support, suitable for encasing decks, beams and overpasses and to support prefabricated concrete elements, steel structures, platforms and other auxiliary structures.
• The tower can be erected in several basic forms and, if linked and braced, can also be used for high-level support.
• PAL support scaffolding have been tested by Aboma/keboma in accordance with the guidelines of the foundation “Building Research” (B27 report, “Tower Scaffolding”) test report number 76597022701.
• A comprehensive support proposal, complete with project drawings, can be provided upon request.
• The upper connection between the centre standards in a 6-leg tower is created using tubes and couplers fort he connection tot he frames.
• The PAL console is fixed tot he PAL standards using a half bolt coupler and is intended to support the cantilevered formwork.
PAL support scaffolding parts:
PAL Frame 1,00x1,36 meter
PAL Frame 0,75x1,36 meter
PAL Base plate
PAL Swiveling base plate spindle
PAL Ledger/Footer 1,36 meter
PAL Diagonal brace 1,92 meter
PAL Spindle head hollow tube
PAL Spindle head solid 660 mm
PAL Fork for falsework
PAL Swiveling head jack spindle
PAL Console 0,70 meter
From 6 meter height the towers be provided every four meters in height with coupling connection through pipes and fittings.
Horizontal forces can be diverted to existing structures, or to the foot of the supporting towers by means of horizontal and vertical brace or link.
Before using a scaffolding system for supporting and propping floors these questions need to be answered:
1.What is the maximum propping distance? This must be supplied and specified by the supplier of the wide plate. Also, one should examine the admissible upright spacing in relation to the total expected load (= including by stamping)
2.Should we ran places uprights? For non structural walls and no laying on of wide plate, please replace border posts, usually every 40 to 50 cm from the wall.
3.How many floors should be supported? In practice, it means that the deposit floor plus the two lower layers must be supported.
4.How long should we let them at least be? The time of removal is determined by the strength development of the concrete compression layer. Also, the number of storey floors and the casting cycle is important.
5.If we can remove some, and when the construction can be dismantled? According to BS 6722 (VBU), a minimum strength of 14 N / mm2 is required for supporting formwork and this should be monitored by the concrete manufacturer.